Friday, July 10, 2009

This is eternal life...

On October 9th 2008 I lost a friend and a brother in a car accident. His loss was sudden, tragic, and devastating to many people. The pain of his departure has stuck with me until now. Last night I had a dream, he was with me like old times and me and him were going around to different places and people were freaking out. They knew he was dead but I was trying to convince them that he was alive.

You see, he was a devoted Christian until the day he died and the truth is that he is more alive now than ever, and the ones without Jesus Christ in their lives are dead.

By dead I mean they have no life inside of them, no hope, faith or joy.

This is eternal life, that you may know Jesus Christ.

These are principles that I have always heard but last night made them very real to me.

You may have life, but are you living? You may have life, but do you know the source from which it flows?

No comments:

Post a Comment